Los Angeles Inspiring Connections Outdoors
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Coastal Conservancy (SCC)
- Document Title
- Los Angeles Inspiring Connections Outdoors
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- An outreach program of the Sierra Club conducing 30 trips for students, parents, and teachers at Title 1 schools is Los Angeles County to Parks, beaches, and wetlands along the coast from Pt. Mugu State Beach to Bolsa Chica Ecological Reserve. Outings will include beach clean-ups, wetland plant restoration, and others.
- Contact Information
California State Coastal Conservancy
1330 Broadway, 13th Floor
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 286-4162
- Los Angeles Los Angeles, City of
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project is exempt because it is an educational program.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.