I5 Railing and OH Sign Replacement & repair 10-IF900
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 10 (Stockton) (California Department of Transportation, District 10)
- Document Title
- I5 Railing and OH Sign Replacement & repair 10-IF900
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans proposes to replace approximately 200 feet of the top rail of the damaged Type 9 railing on State Route 5/120 at milepost R14.8. The scope of work will include drilling and bonding of new anchor bolts into the concrete base and the replacement of the Type III steel post of the Overhead Sign Structure (OHSS). All work will be within Caltrans right of way. The purpose of this project is to restore the safety and traffic functions of the bridge railing and OHSS. The need for the project is due to damage sustained in a vehicular collision.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 10
1976 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd
Stockton, CA 95201
Phone : (209) 948-3825
- San Joaquin
- State Highways
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project will not affect any sensitive species or their habitat, any cultural or scenic resources, or any other environmentally sensitive resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.