A Modified Solid Waste Facilities Permit for Tulare Lake Compost
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Resources Recycling and Recovery, Department of (CalRecycle) (California Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery)
- Document Title
- A Modified Solid Waste Facilities Permit for Tulare Lake Compost
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Issuance of a Modified Minor Solid Waste Facility Permit. The facility has changed their name from West Lake Compost to Tulare Lake Compost and Eliminating the outdated condition regarding a public water supply permit.
- Contact Information
California Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery
8800 Cal Center Drive P.O. Box 4025
Sacramento, CA 95812-4025
Phone : (916) 341-6399
- Other Information
- 34318 23rd Avenue
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- That the proposed permit is to be issued to an existing facility that will not expand or significantly change its operations beyond that existing.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.