U.S. Bureau of Reclamation San Joaquin River Restoration Program (SJRRP) Water Transfer
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- U.S. Bureau of Reclamation San Joaquin River Restoration Program (SJRRP) Water Transfer
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The U.S Bureau of Reclamation (Reclamation) proposes to transfer 76,069 acre-feet of water to Friant Division CVP Contractors under Reclamation's License 1986 and Permits 11885, 11886, and 11887.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
1001 I Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 319-9141
- Fresno Kern Kings Merced Tulare
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Statutory exemption for temporary water transfers under Water Code section 1729.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.