Jurisdictional Determination and Letter of Non-Objection for an Emergency Temporary Sand Berm Construction Project at Goleta Beach County Park, City of Goleta,
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Jurisdictional Determination and Letter of Non-Objection for an Emergency Temporary Sand Berm Construction Project at Goleta Beach County Park, City of Goleta,
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize Santa Barbara County to construct an emergency Temporary Beach berm at Goleta Beach County Park to protect park infrastructure from potential flood damage and beach erosion from the anticipated strong 2015/16 El Nino storm season.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Santa Barbara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15269(d) 21080(b)(4)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a letter of non-objection for constructing an emergency temporary beach berm is statutorily exempt from the California Environmental Quality Act because it involves specific actions necessary to prevent or mitigate an emergency.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.