Rio Vista Bridge Painting Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 3 (Marysville) (California Department of Transportation, District 3)
- Document Title
- Rio Vista Bridge Painting Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project on SR 12 in Sacramento and Solano Counties near Rio Vista at the Sacramento River Bridge involves cleaning and repainting all steel surfaces, including the two towers.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 3
2379 Gateway Oaks Blvd, Suite 150
Sacramento, CA 95833
Phone : (916) 274-0586
- Rio Vista
- Sacramento Solano
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will not have air quality, biological resources, community, cultural resources, floodplain, hazardous waste, noise, visual resoures, or water quality impacts.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.