Sanderson Lift Station Pump Electrification Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Eastern Municipal Water District
- Document Title
- Sanderson Lift Station Pump Electrification Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Sanderson Lift Station is located in Sand Jacinto and the wastewater collected is pumped to the San Jacinto Valley Regional Water Reclamation Facility. The station consists of four pumps; three electric pumps and one engine driven pump. Operation of the lift station is critical for the conveyance of wastewater throughout the Hemet/San Jacinto Valley. The proposed project will convert the internal combustion engine drive equipment to electric motor-drive equipment. The key benefits for conversion include improved reliability off facilities, standardized equipment, reduction of operation and maintenance costs, reduction of greenhouse gas emissions, and reduction of air quality restriction that limit operations.
- Contact Information
Eastern Municipal Water District
2270 Trumble Road P.O. Box 8300
Perris, CA 92572-8300
Phone : 951-928-3777 x 4545
- San Jacinto
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Implementation of the proposed project would result in minor alterations to existing equipment and existing facilities, and would not result in increased capacity to existing facilities. This project meets the criteria for existing operations for Eastern Municipal Water District under the categorical exemption provided for within CEQA Guidelines §15301.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.