Upper Newport Bay Back Bay Drive Maintenance PRoject (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 5 (San Diego) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5)
- Document Title
- Upper Newport Bay Back Bay Drive Maintenance PRoject (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to maintenance activities on the storm drain outlet structures along the entire length Back Bay Drive. In addition to two additional locations: one at Bayview Way at Bayview Place, and the other at Bayview Way at Jamboree Road. Along Black Bay Drive, maintenance activities consist of culvert clearance and the removal cattails and sediments through the use of a backhoe.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5
South Coast Region 3883 Ruffin Road
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (858) 467-2717
- Newport Beach
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Maintenance of existing facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.