Emergency Culverts Repair and Replacement - EA 302304
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 11
- Document Title
- Emergency Culverts Repair and Replacement - EA 302304
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project is to restore culvert functionality and eliminate damage by slip lining and grouting new culvert piping into the existing pipes. Slopes at various downstream culvert outlets would be repaired and rock slope protection would be provided for stabilization.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 11
4050 Taylor Street, MS242
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone : (619) 688-0224
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Reasons for Exemption
- Emergency repair to publicly owned service facilities necessary to maintain service essential to the public health, safety, or welfare.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.