Michel-Schlumberger Fine Wine Estates Remove Chlorination System Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Michel-Schlumberger Fine Wine Estates Remove Chlorination System Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB) as the lead agency will be issuing a water supply permit. The Michel-Schlumberger Fine Wine Estates removed chlorination treatment, which included a 30 gallon tank and small dosing pump, located inside of a water treatment room, inside of the winery. The chlorination system was removed in January 2016.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Sonoma District Office 50 D Street, Suite 200
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
Phone : (707) 576-2145
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The chlorination treatment was removed in January 2016 and involved minor alterations to existing facilities, involving no expansion of use, within the confines of the property.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.