Myers Vegetation Maintenance Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0230-R2)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Myers Vegetation Maintenance Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0230-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project includes the removal of vegetation along the banks and bed of Freshwater Creek. The purpose of the project is to re-establish the creek's capacity. Vegetation within the ditch and along the banks will be cut to a height of four to six inches using standard mulching machinery such as an excavator with a mulching head. There will be no grubbing in the root zone or ground disturbance.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2920
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteration to the land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.