Southbound I-405 Auxiliary Lane between SR 133 and Jeffrey/University Drive (EA 0H045)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 12 (Santa Ana) (California Department of Transportation, District 12)
- Document Title
- Southbound I-405 Auxiliary Lane between SR 133 and Jeffrey/University Drive (EA 0H045)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Remove the existing paved shoulders and construct new traveled way and shoulder pavement to the outside of the existing SB I-405 lanes to accomodate one auxiliary lane between SR-133 and Sand Canyon Avenue and one auxiliary lane between Sand Canyon Avenue and University Drive in the City of Irvine, Orange County, California. Work will include widening of the SB off-ramp to Sand Canyon Ave at the diverge point to convert the existing one optional exit lane to one optional exit lane and one dedicated exit lane. The purpose of the project is to improve traffic flow on SB I-405 between SR 133 and University Drive since this section has insufficient capacity to handle existing and projected future (2040) ramp demand in the study area.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 12
3347 Michelson Drive, Suite 100
Irvine, CA 92612
Phone : (949) 724-2245
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- It can be seen with certainty there is not possibly that the activity may have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.