Approval to enter lands owned by the California Department of Fish and Wildlife to Conduct Surveys
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Approval to enter lands owned by the California Department of Fish and Wildlife to Conduct Surveys
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- DWR Northern Region Office (NRO) will be performing land and bathymetric surveying at the Anderson River Park area to support design of a side channel restoration project. Surveying activities will include placing hubs (wooden stakes) at intervals along potential side channel locations and minor limb removal or pruning to provide line of sight for cross section surveying. All work will take place on foot or from a boat and disturbance will be minimal. Depending on weather conditions work should last for a month to six weeks. Projects designed using this survey information will be for fish and wildlife habitat restoration and/or enhancement.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 527-8917
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves surveys which may result in a minor public alteration to the condition of land which does not involve the removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees. The project also involves information collection and possible planning studies. It can be seen with certainty that there is no possibility that the project and the surveys may have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.