La Paz Creek Vegetation Management Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0084-R5
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 5 (San Diego) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5)
- Document Title
- La Paz Creek Vegetation Management Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0084-R5
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2015-0084-R5, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Moulton Niguel Water District.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5
South Coast Region 3883 Ruffin Road
San Diego, CA 92024
Phone : (858) 467-4223
- 33.57382°'"N 117.67308°'"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15304 C:4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is a minor alteration to land. Above ground portions of non-native vegetation and select native vegetation will be routinely removed to increase channel storm water capacity.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.