Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0320-R1, Outlet Protection/Velocity Dissipation Device Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0320-R1, Outlet Protection/Velocity Dissipation Device Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project includes on encroachment activity, and is limited to installation of a new drainage facility to convey storm water runoff from the proposed Mendo Mill and Lumber retail store construction site to Broaddus Creek. Project components include a new culvert with rock armoring within the Broaddus Creek channel, and vegetated swales and rain gardens.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 799-7106
- Parcel #
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15304 C:4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to use and maintain infrastructure for water diversion. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.