Briggs Road Improvements at Warm Springs Creek
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 9 (San Diego), San Diego (Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 9)
- Document Title
- Briggs Road Improvements at Warm Springs Creek
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project entails widening the existing structure on Briggs Road at Warm Springs Creek Culvert. Project activities include widening the existing timber culvert over Warm Springs Creek along the east side of Briggs Road to provide an edge-to-edge pavement width of 32 feet. This will accommodate a 12-foot wide travel lane and a 4-foot wide shoulder in each direction. The embankment of Warm Springs Creek will receive minor grading within the Briggs Road right-of-way in order to construct the extension of the culvert abutments. The structural widening improvements will consist of relocating the east metal railing of the existing structure, constructing an extension of abutments matching the alignment and the span length of the existing culvert and installing a timber deck matching the existing roadway finished surface elevation.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 9
2375 Norhtside Drive, Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92108
Phone : (619) 521-3005
- 33.624394°'"N 117.13677°'"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301 C:1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteration of existing public facilities involving negligible or no expansion of an existing use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.