Greenville Water System Leak Improvement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Indian Valley Community Services District (Indian Valley Community Services District (CSD))
- Document Title
- Greenville Water System Leak Improvement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB) is a responsible agency for this project. The SWRCB;s Safe Drinking Water State Revolving Fund (SDWSRF) Program is providing funds for the project. The Indian Valley Community Services Water District proposes to conduct planning studies, information collection, environmental documentation, and plans and specifications in anticipation of a distribution system renovation construction project.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
1001 I Street, 16th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 449-5700
- 40.139819°'"N 120.9509125°'"W
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project consists of only feasibility and planning studies.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.