Greenville Water System Leak Improvement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Indian Valley Community Services District (Indian Valley Community Services District (CSD))
- Document Title
- Greenville Water System Leak Improvement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Planning studies, information collection, environmental documentation, and plans and specifications will be completed in anticipation of a distribution system renovation construction project. The existing distribution systems losses exceed 40%.
- Contact Information
Indian Valley Community Services District (CSD)
127 Crescent Street, #1
Greenville, CA 95947
Phone : (530) 284-7224
- 40.139819°'"N 120.9509125°'"W
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of only feasibility and planning studies and information collection. No ground disturbing activities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.