RIV 79 Gilman Springs (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0238-R6)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 6 (Ontario) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6)
- Document Title
- RIV 79 Gilman Springs (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0238-R6)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited tot he relocation, reconstruction, and/or replacement of culverts at six drainages as part of the installation of a traffic signal and the construction of a 12-foot through-lane in both directions on Gilman Springs Road at the intersection with SR-79. All six culverts will be relocated and five of the six culverts will be reconstructed with larger diameter pipes.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6
78078 Country Club Drive,Suite 109
Bermuda Dunes, CA 92203
Phone : (760) 200-9418
- San Jacinto
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301f, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facilities. The addition of safety and health protection devices for use in conjunction with existing structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.