Humboldt County DPW - Blue Slide Road PM 3.24 Roadway Restoration Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Humboldt County DPW - Blue Slide Road PM 3.24 Roadway Restoration Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The primary purpose of the Project is to repair the failing roadway embankment. The Project plans include sediment and silt control measures to ensure no discharge to the creek during construction. The Project will include installation of a 905 square foot welded wire wall to stabilize the roadway and installation of an 8" perforated underdrain system. During constructionof the repair no riparian trees are proposed to be removed.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2830
- Rio Dell
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Repair an existing roadway structure rehabilitated to meet current standards of public health and safety, with no expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.