Humboldt County DPW - Centerville Road PM 2.50 Roadway Restoration Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Humboldt County DPW - Centerville Road PM 2.50 Roadway Restoration Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The primary purpose of the Project is to stabilize an eroding bank along the existing roadway. The proposed Project would include work within the creek when water is present. Fish exclusion will be conducted prior to construction along with installation of sediment control devices to ensure no sediment is discharged into the creek during construction. The PRoject includes plans to use a vibratory hammer to install sheet piles to retain sediment along 48 linear feet of the creek bed and bank.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2830
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Repair an existing roadway structure rehabilitated to meet current standards of public health and safety, with no expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.