Humboldt County DPW - Mattole Road PM 5.25, 15.50, 17.83, & 26.96 Emergency Relief Permanent Roadway Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Humboldt County DPW - Mattole Road PM 5.25, 15.50, 17.83, & 26.96 Emergency Relief Permanent Roadway Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The primary purpose of the Project is to permanently repair roadway damage from severe storms during 2011. Project activities are designated to address safety hazards by returning the roadway to preexisting form and function. The proposed Project woudl include creating a stabilization trench, a vertical underdrain system, corrugated metal pipe risers and crossdrains, a geogrid-reinforced embarkment, multiple rock buttresses, and a gabion basket retaining wall system above the ordinary high water mark.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2830
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Repair of an existing roadway structure rehabitated to meet current standards of public health and safety, with no expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.