Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0515-R1, SR 162 Dos Rios Slips Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0515-R1, SR 162 Dos Rios Slips Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project site encompasses an Unnamed Tributary to Eel River on State Route 162 at Post Mile marker 13.91 in Mendocino County approximately 1 mile south of the town of Dos Rios.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-2076
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project involves restoration or rehabilitation of deteriorated or damaged structures and facilities to meet current standards of public health and safety.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.