Matthew Shelton Dock and Lake Wall Repair (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0280-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Matthew Shelton Dock and Lake Wall Repair (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0280-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the following activities: 1) Replacement of 14 deteriorated pier footings 2) Installation of stem wall (with concrete footing) 3) Installation of dry stacked wall on top of stem wall All work is planned for completion during low lake stage height to avoid any construction materials from coming in contact with the wetted portion of the lake.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-4035
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Restoration of deteriorated pier and lake wall.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.