Monastery Beach Fence Installation
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Monastery Beach Fence Installation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install fencing to create five (5) openings in front of five (5) existing informational signs at the Monastery Beach area of Carmel River State Beach to direct pedestrian traffic to specific beach access points as well as direct visitor attention to information sign detailing the hazardous conditions of the beach. Work will excavate approximately 85, 12" x 12" x 18" deep post holes to install a total of approximately 850' of 4' high split rail wood fence. Fence posts will be placed 8' - 10' on center with 6' (approximately) openings for visitor access.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Monterey District 2211 Garden Road
Monterey, CA 93940
Phone : (831) 649-2980
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303, 15304 - Class 3 & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Consruction and location of limited numbers of new, small facilities and structures included as "construction or installation of fencing," and minor alterations in the condition of land, water and/or vegetation which do not involve the removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.