Pechanga Band of Luiseno Mission Indians Extension of Existing Service Area
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Eastern Municipal Water District
- Document Title
- Pechanga Band of Luiseno Mission Indians Extension of Existing Service Area
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the Pechanga Band of Luiseno Mission Indians Extension of Existing Service Area (proposed project) is to provide imported water service through Eastern Municipal Water District (Eastern) and Metropolitan Water District of Southern California (Metropolitan), with physical delivery provided through Rancho California Water District (Rancho). Both Eastern and Metropolitan Water are working with the Pechanga Band of Luiseno Mission Indians (Pechanga) to extend imported water service to reservation land within Pechanga's commercial zone, which includes a casino, parking lot, gas station with mini mart, recreation vehicle area, and golf course. The gross acreage of the overall commercial zone is approximately 458 acres including public roads. The net area of the commercial zone, minus any deductions for public roads subject to further confirmation, is estimated to be approximately 452 acres. The actual acreage would be confirmed when the map and legal description are finalized.
- Contact Information
Eastern Municipal Water District
2270 Trumble Road P.O. Box 8300
Perris, CA 92572-8300
Phone : (951) 928-3777
- Other Information
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301, 15319
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project is an extension of existing service area, using existing infrastructure/facilities, and no development is proposed through this action. As a result it would not have a substantial adverse effect on the environment. This project meets the criteria for Categorical Exemption provided for within CEQA Guidelines §15301 and §15319.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.