Adding Water Circulation Pumping Systems, Including Aeration, to all Eleven Water Tanks
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Adding Water Circulation Pumping Systems, Including Aeration, to all Eleven Water Tanks
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- At each of the eleven water storage tanks, Site 300 installed a single electric motor driven waterr pump, local motor control, recirculation piping, suction and discharge pressure gauges, and a spray nozzle with a solid cone spray pattern. The recirculation of the water will help maintain a consistent chlorine residual.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Division of Drinking Water 31 E Channel Street
Stockton, CA 95202
Phone : (209) 948-3963
- San Joaquin
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301; 60101(A)(1)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Recirculation pumps were added to the existing tanks, thus where the alteration involves the addition, deletion, or modification of mechanical, electrical, orhydraulic controls.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.