Sonoma Creek Streamflow Stewardship Program, Phase 1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Wildlife Conservation Board (California Wildlife Conservation Board)
- Document Title
- Sonoma Creek Streamflow Stewardship Program, Phase 1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install and monitor streamflow gages and create a plan and establish buy-in from landowners for enhancing streamflows.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Conservation Board
1416 9th Street, Room 1266
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 445-0137
- Sonoma Creek, Calabazas Creek
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves only feasibility or planning studies for possible future actions which the agency, board, or commission has not approved, adopted or funded.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.