Zoning District: P-S Public Service; General Plan Designation: Public Facilities and Institutions
The project proposes to clear the existing library site and construct a new 22,000 sq. ft. replacement library with facilities that include outdoor areas, landscaping, and surface parking. The project also proposes to expand the existing surface parking lot on the adjacent Cunha Intermediate School property. The existing Cunha lot has 83 parking spaces and is proposed to be expanded by 31 parking spaces as part of the library project. The expanded Cunha lot would be shared by both library and school users.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.