The Proposed Project would develop a 1.15-mile paved ten foot Class I bikeway with two-foot shoulders for use by pedestrians and bicyclists connecting trail users to existing trails, residences, schools, and commercial centers. Additional project amenities would include landscape improvements, trail nodes and signage, approx. eight culverts, a signalized pedestrian crossing at Big Horn Blvd., and an educational area with a new parking lot. The educational area would provide opportunities for school field trips and other educational activities and educational events with an outdoor amphitheater and stage, and several small gathering areas.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.