Indian Street Commerce Center Plot Plan PA16-0002 P15-003 (PEN16-0020, 0019)

5 Documents in Project

Summary

SCH Number
2016031036
Lead Agency
Moreno Valley, City of (City of Moreno Valley)
Document Title
Indian Street Commerce Center Plot Plan PA16-0002 P15-003 (PEN16-0020, 0019)
Document Type
NOD - Notice of Determination
Received
Posted
12/27/2016
Present Land Use
Present Use: Vacant/Zoning: Industrial (I)/General Plan Designation: Business Park/Light Industrial (BP/LI)

Document Description
The project proposes approx. 446,350 sq. ft. of light industrial uses within an approx. 19.64-acre site. As currently proposed, 357,080 sq. ft., or approx. 80 percent of the Project building area would be allocated for distribution warehouse uses; the remaining 89,270 sq. ft., or approx. 20 percent of the Project building area would be assigned to manufacturing uses.

Contact Information
Julia Descoteaux
City of Moreno Valley
14177 Frederick Street
Moreno Valley, CA 92553

Phone : (951) 413-3209

Location

Cities
Moreno Valley
Counties
Riverside
Cross Streets
Indian Street/Grove View Road
Zip
92552
Total Acres
19.64
Parcel #
316-210-019, -+020, -057, -077
State Highways
I-215
Airports
March Air Reserve Base
Schools
Various

Notice of Determination

Approving Agency
City of Moreno Valley
Approving Agency Role
Lead Agency
Approved On
Final Environmental Document Available at
14177 Frederick Street, Moreno Valley, CA 92552-0805

Determinations

(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
Yes
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Yes
(2b) A Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
No
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
No
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
Yes
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
N/A
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
Yes
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Yes
Download CSV New Search