Landsmart On-the-Ground for Sonoma County Vineyards
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
SRCD District area-wide (zoning varies)/SRCD District area-wide agriculture and resources & rural development (varies)
Through this project, Sonoma Resource Conservation District will design and implement conservation practices to increase water sustainability at four privately owned vineyards in the Sonoma Creek watershed in Sonoma County in carrying out the project, Sonoma RCD shall comply with all applicable conditions and mitigation measures for the project that are identified in Final IS/MND for the Sonoma County LandSmart Program Coordinated CEQA Compliance, as adopted by Sonoma RCD on April 28, 2016.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.