David Trutalli (Polasek Quarry) Conditional Use and Surface Mining Permits and Reclamation Plan Renewal
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
A 15 year renewal of an existing CUP, Surface Mining Permit, Reclamation Plan, and Financial Assurance for an upland rock quarry in the Ferndale area. active mining operations consist of extracting sand, silt, and gravel from an uplifted Pleistocene age flood plain deposit along the top of the Wildcat Ridge. The applicant proposes to continue extracting material in a manner consistent with the previous permit.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.