PA-0500467-Six Year Time Extension for a previously approved Major Subdivision
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Single family dwelling and accessory buildings / R-R (Rural Residential) / R/r (Rural Residential)
A five-year Time Extension request for a previously approved Major Subdivision to subdivide a 39.21 acre parcel into a 33 1-acre lot a designed remainder to be used for a storm retention pond. The property is zoned R-R (Rural Residential) and the General Plan designation is R/R. The project site is located on the east side of N. Lower Sacramento Road, 1,200 feet south of Liberty Road, north of Lodi.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.