The UCSB 2010 Long Range Development Plan has applied a "Open Space" land use designation to the project site.
The proposed restoration will entail modifying a former golf course to restore the Upper Devereux Slough and adjacent mesa to a more natural geomorphic configuration, hydrologic regime, and habitat mosaic. The restoration area will be graded and planted with appropriate native species to restore a diversity of wetlands habitats characteristics of the Devereux Slough system, including estuarine and palustrine (freshwater) habitat types, and to provide enhanced habitat values.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.