Toxic Substances Control, Department of
(Department of Toxic Substances Control)
Interim Measures Work Plan and Post Closure Permit for Solar Turbines Incorporated Harbor Drive Facility
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Mixed Residential, Commercial, and industrial land use
The proposed project is to (1) provide hydraulic control at the site's property boundary to prevent chemicals from migrating offsite, (2) conduct groundwater monitoring in accordance with post-closure requirements specified in CA Code of Regulations, title 22, division 4.5, chapter 14, article 6, and (3) maintain the integrity of the existing structures/covers of seven formerly closed hazardous waste management units.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.