Present/Vacant: Zoning / PD/CC (Planned Development/Convenience Center: General Plan /NC (Neighborhood Commercial)
General Plan land use Map amendment from (NC) Neighborhood Commercial to (HDR) High Density Residential 22 du/ac on 5.5 acres; a zone change from PD/CC (Planned Development/Convenience Southwest Specific Plan; Amendments to the Blosser-Southwest Specific Plan to facilitate a high density residential senior apartment project; and a Planned Development Permit to allow up to 193 senior apartment units on approx. 5.5 acres fo the Blosser-Southwest Specific Plan.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.