Advanced Metering Infrastructure Project III
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Elsinore Valley Municipal Water District
- Document Title
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure Project III
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project entails the Installation of 37,123 Meter Transportation Units (MTUs) on existing water meters. These MTU's will allow the transmission of hourly reads 4 times per day to the EVMWD headquarters for the purpose of billing, leak detection, and water balance/loss. The work consists of attaching the MTU to an existing meter utilizing a splice kit. The installer then programs the MTU to transmit and the reads will then be transmitted to the head end server. Before and after photos of the meter will be taken to ensure pulled reads are correct. In addition, a GPS coordinate will be taken of the meter box for better records and location information. Programming records from the install will be uploaded into the EVMWD Utility Billing.
- Contact Information
Elsinore Valley Municipal Water District
31315 Chaney Street P.O. Box 3000
Lake Elsinore, CA 92531-3000
Phone : (951) 674-5146
- Orange Riverside
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301 C:1
- Reasons for Exemption
- This is to advise that the State Water board made CEQA determinations and approved CWSRF financing on September 23, 2016 for the project. This is to certify that the record of funding approval for the Project is available to the general public at the State Water board, Division of Financial Assistance at the above address.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.