Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0244-R1
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Exclusive Agriculture (EA) includes parcels 031-040-004, 031-520-019, 031-520-030, 031-520-031 and 031-040,001
Project is limited to elimination of 4,000 feet of entrenched stream channels and ditches, returning the creek to its historic channel, while restoring approx. 27 acres of wet meadow habitat. Approx. 18,094 cubic yards of material will be borrowed from the creation of ponds to fill the entrenched channels. 200 cubic yards of 1-2' gravel will be placed within riffle areas.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.