California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Shasta Valley Wildlife Area Public Use Facility Upgrade Project
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Shasta Valley Wildlife Area Fishing Access, ID No. 2015007, is a cooperative project with the CDFW to improve the entrance road, replace the public access bridge over the Little Shasta River, and improve a boat launch facility (BLF) at Trout Lake on the CDFW's Shasta Valley Wildlife Area.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.