Land Use - Park, open space, agricultural residential, and low-density residential. General Plan - Multi-use Trail
The project will construct a new bike-pedestrian path from Camden Park/Lake to Beckington Drive, add bike lane striping on Beckington Drive including a new ADA access ramp and a new bike/pedestrian path from Beckington Drive to the existing Whitehouse Creek path adjacent to MacDonald Park.
Beckington Drive and Camden Park and MacDonald Park
Notice of Determination
CA Transportation Commission
Approving Agency Role
Final Environmental Document Available at
8401 Laguna Palms Way, Elk Grove, CA 95758
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.