COLE GRADE ROAD IMPROVEMENT PROJECT: FINAL ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT REPORT, NEGOTIATION AND ACQUISITION OF RIGHT-OF-WAY, AND FORMATION OF UNDERGROUND UTILITY...
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- San Diego County
- Document Title
- COLE GRADE ROAD IMPROVEMENT PROJECT: FINAL ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT REPORT, NEGOTIATION AND ACQUISITION OF RIGHT-OF-WAY, AND FORMATION OF UNDERGROUND UTILITY...
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Project Applicant
- County of San Diego, Department of Public Works
- Document Description
- This request is to certify the Final EIR, adopt the related California Environmental Quality Act findings for mitigation of significant impacts, adopt a Statement of Overriding Considerations for the impact to both visual character and scenic vistas, authorize negotiation and acquisition of right-of-way required for construction of this Project, and to adopt a resolution declaring a portion of County-owned property along the Project as public highway. This also a request to form a UUD, which will require two hearings.
- Contact Information
County of San Diego
Department of Public Works, M.S. O332 5510 Overland Avenue, Ste. 410
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (858) 694-3907
- San Diego
- Other Location Info
- The project is located along Cole Grade Road between Fruitvale Road and Pauma Heights Road in the unincorporated community of Valley Center in San Diego County, California. (2007 Thomas Guide Page 1070 F1-F7) (District:5)
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- County of San Diego Board of Supervisors
- Approving Agency Role
- Lead Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- County of San Diego, Department of Public Works, Environmental Services Unit, 5469 Kearny Villa Road, Suite 305, San Diego, California.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2015121090_Cole Grade Road Improvement Project PDF 1084 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.