Revegetation and Fench Installation
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Revegetation and Fench Installation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Restore approximately one acre of dunes at Moss Landing State Beach to stabilize erosion-prone areas and improve habitat for sensitve coastal plant and animal species. Work will use local native seed to revegetate dunes; plant native containerized plants; and install approximately 1,500' of post and cable fencing to protect the new plants from foot traffic. As native plants become established, fencing will be removed in certain areas.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Monterey District 2211 Garden Road
Monterey, CA 93940
Phone : (831) 649-2980
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303, 15304 - Class 3 & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alterations in the condition of land, water and/or vegetation which do not involve the removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees and location of limited numbers of new, small structures included as "installation of fencing," in the Department of Parks and REcreation's list of exempt activities, in accordance with CCR section 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.