MP 151.19R Westlands Water District Subline Valve Repair
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Water Resources (DWR)
- Document Title
- MP 151.19R Westlands Water District Subline Valve Repair
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- WWD will repair a subline valve located in the DWR right-of-way. About 267 cy of material from a 30 feet by 30 feet by 8 feet area will be excavated and 2" operating nut on the valve will be replaced. The area will be backfilled and compacted to original condition. WWD contractors will benefit.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
31770 Gonzaga Road
Gustine, CA 95322
Phone : (209) 827-5110
- Cross Streets
- S. Lassen Avenue and California Aqueduct
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves repairing an existing WWD subline valve in the DWR right-of-way. The valve repair will not increase use or capacity of the WWD subline system. Categorical Exemption 15301 (Existing Facilities) applies.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.