Optimal Use of Vapor Compression Desalination in Conjuction with Ion Exchange for the
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State University, Fresno
- Document Title
- Optimal Use of Vapor Compression Desalination in Conjuction with Ion Exchange for the
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Conduct research on thermal desalination effectiveness and energy usage. Results to be submitted to DWR.
- Contact Information
California State University, Fresno
2351 E. Barstow Avenue
Fresno, CA 93740-8004
Phone : (559) 278-0857
- Other Information
- CSU Fresno, 4910 N. Chestnut Avenue
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is considered exempt because the testing will involve recirculating and reusing the test water. There will be no discharge to the municipal waste system.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.