Regional Recycled Waer Supply Program Demonstration Facility
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Document Title
- Regional Recycled Waer Supply Program Demonstration Facility
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Build and operate a 1 mgd demonstration facility to obtain scientific and technical data in support of potential future construction and operation of an advanced water treatment plant meeting Title 22 CCR Groundwater Replenishment Regulations. The proposed project will treat secondary-treated water from the Joint Water Pollution Control Plant (JWPCP) site located in Carson, California using a combination of treatment techniques to determine if a large scale treatment project is viable.
- Contact Information
Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
P.O. Box 54153
Los Angeles, CA 90054-0153
Phone : (213) 217-6899
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 3, 4 & 6 - C1, 3, 4, 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves the construction and operation of a temporary water treatment demonstration facility, which involves minor alterations of existing facilities, minor alterations to land, and construciton of a new facility less than 10,000 sq ft. in size. The project site is currently a large paved asphalt area within the JWPCP plant and no environmental or sensitive areas are within or near the project site.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.