MaIntenance of Parkshore Drive Parking Lot
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- MaIntenance of Parkshore Drive Parking Lot
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Perform routine maintenance at the Parkshore Drive parking lot in the Lake Natoma area within Folsom Lake State Recreation Area to re-open the parking lot, reduce vegetation fuel loads and provide greater view of the parking lot for security.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
7806 Folsom-Auburn Road
Folsom, CA 95630
Phone : (916) 988-0205
- Other Location Info
- Folsom Lake State Recreation Area
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304 - Class 1, 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Maintenance of an existing facility with no change in capacity or use and minor alterations in vegetation that do not include healthy, mature or scenic trees and is included as "fence repairs" and "reduce fire hazard".
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.