Yolo Pilot Program Wrong Way Safety Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 3 (Marysville) (California Department of Transportation, District 3)
- Document Title
- Yolo Pilot Program Wrong Way Safety Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The system consist of five poles/components and are solar powered. One is the indicator, two are "Do Not Enter" signs, and two are "Wrong Way" signs. The signs have red lights that flash to indicate when a driver has entered the ramp from the wrong direction.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 3
2379 Gateway Oaks Blvd, Suite 150
Sacramento, CA 95833
Phone : (916) 274-0621
- West Sacramento
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will not have air quality, biological resources, community, cultural resources, hazardous waste, noise, visual resources, or water quility impacts.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.