Dominguez Gap Wetlands Maintenance Program (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0132-R5
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 5 (San Diego) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5)
- Document Title
- Dominguez Gap Wetlands Maintenance Program (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0132-R5
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to vegetation maintenance of existing emergent vegetation, clearing trash and debris, removing fallen or dead trees and shrubs, restore open water areas to as-built condition, conduct repairs to bank stabilization (rip-rap, retaining wall, and bioengineered), culvert maintenance, road/trail maintenance, sediment removal, and storm drain outfall maintenance that create habitat and standing water for public health vectors.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5
South Coast Region 3883 Ruffin Road
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (805) 640-1165
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15302 - Class 1, 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Restoration of facilities necessary for public health and safety. The facilities will be restored in existing locations with no expansion of existing use. Reconstruction of existing facilities located in the same location with the same purpose and capacity for conveyance of flood flows.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.