Laguna Retention Basin Maintenance Program (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0131-R5
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Laguna Retention Basin Maintenance Program (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0131-R5
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to repairing and maintaining existing vegetation, clearing trash and debris, removing fallen or dead trees and shrubs, recontouring the lake bed to as-built conditions, conduct repairs to bank stabilization (rip-rap, retaining wall, and bioengineered), culvert maintenance, road/trail maintenance, sediment removal, and storm drain outfall maintenance and other minor maintenance and/or repair work necessary to maintain the functionality of the retention basin and comply with State Division of Safety of Dams including vector control and fire-hazard prevention requirements.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5
South Coast Region 3883 Ruffin Road
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (805) 640-1165
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15302 - Class 1, 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Restoration of facilities necessary for public health and safety. The facilities will be restored in existing locations with no expansion of existing use. Reconstruction of existing facilities located in the same location with the same purpose and capacity for conveyance of flood flows.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.